Are you looking to expand your knowledge and be a part of a successful team? Are you a driven, self-motivated student looking for an internship opportunity? Our well-established and growing financial firm is seeking to add an Intern to the Team! The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has the desire to work in the industry long-term and contribute to the growth of our business.
Working under the direction of the Financial Planning Department, the Financial Assistant/Intern will lead and conduct daily activities of the planning department, while complying with Firm and Industry standards. A successful candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Review meeting notes and update Retirement Analyzer software
- Contact clients to gather and obtain missing data to prepare for upcoming meetings
- Prepare paperwork needed for client/prospect meetings
- Assist in preparation of customized financial plans
- Understand investment products used and recommended in alignment with firms investment philosophy
- Be accountable for daily actions and see process through to completion
- Strong organizational, prioritization & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- A degree in Accounting/Finance or have obtained a junior/senior status at a four year institution with emphasis in accounting or finance